Advantages and Disadvantages of Budgeting

A realistic budget will motivate action. This may be true, but what is important is that the budgetary control system keeps the organisation fit, monitors its progress and provides an important database in the decision-making-process. The benefits and drawbacks of budgeting.

There are many advantages to using budgets. The advantages of budgeting includes:
  • forces managers to plan.
  • provides performance benchmarks.
  • promotes communication and coordination.
There are the number of disadvantages of budgeting. The disadvantages of budgeting includes:

  • consumes a good deal of time.
  • may lead to a short-term focus and “gaming” behavior.
  • managers may simply extrapolate current trends.
  • may lead to the impression that functional areas are independent.
  • may promote a “slash and burn” mentality in tough times.

1 comment:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email pedroloanss@gmail.com
    WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632

    ReplyDelete